Tuesday 26 February 2013

Writing day (TMA5)

TMA5 for my advanced creative writing course required the crafting of a 2,500 word story/poem/life writing. I chose the story option of course, the writing of which was easy once I thought my idea up, it's the getting it up to a high (grade) level that's tricky.

This isn't helped by the fact I decided to change the point of view (POV) from third person to first, but I think it reads better and has a little more character than it did. I'll maybe share the two when this one's marked, which will be a huge step for me as I don't share any of my writing.

So, that was me today. Half a day to do the first two paragraphs and then I was off, although my voice appears to have disappeared and reverted to 'proper' english - a task for tomorrow when I've finished changing the POV around.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment