Monday 3 June 2013

Holiday Time

My Open University courses finished mid-late May, and with the next one starting in October you'd think I've earned myself a nice little break, wouldn't you?

Well actually, no. Since finishing I've tidied up the screenplay I wrote for my second creative writing assignment and sent it off to the Bluecat Pictures Screenplay competition, and signed up for two free online courses - The fiction of Relationship with Brown University and Science Fiction and Fantasy with the University of Michighan.

So, now I have about twenty books to read over twelve weeks, and assignments to write. I'm also going to attempt to edit one of my novel drafts and have pre-reading to do for my next Open University course - (A230 Reading and Understanding Literature).

Busy, busy and loving it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment