Monday 8 October 2012

Day 2 and 3

Obviously I am that organised I forgot to do my day 2 blog post yesterday, so I'm afraid you're getting day 2 and 3 together:

Yesterday I finished reading 'Story' by Robert McKee, and can I just say what a great book it is. I turned the first page feeling extrememly motivated and ready to start my first Hollywood blockbuster...and then I opened my A363 book and came down to earth with a bump. To say I'm struggling is putting it mildly. There doesn't seem to be much teaching in chapter one - more showing.

Still, I've enjoyed doing a couple of the activities and will return to this chapter tomorrow.

I haven't touched AA100 books yet, not have I made up a study plan, bit it's only day 3, so there's loads of time for that.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment